Tuesday, May 6, 2008

bear with me

I feel so neglectful of this little blog that no one reads. Also, I feel like an unfit blogger for starting one with no purpose or theme. I'm not a mother, so I can't talk about my kid's wacky hijinks, nor do I have any pets to take memory card after memory card of pictures. I'm not (publicly) dieting, so no one gets to follow my weight loss (or pathetic lack thereof) with encouraging statements. Plus, school just let out and I haven't yet found a job, so I don't even have any cool stories of classmates dumb enough to inspire spontaneous violence, nor silly customers. In the mean time while I stall look for a job, I'll pretty much be sitting on my couch on the computer or watching movies, or reading in bed. Both highly thrilling to read about, I know. I'll try to think of some interesting things soon, so just you wait.

No comments: